Monday, October 18, 2010

Mystery Project Explanation



As my readers have seen, I am occasionally posting a picture and not saying what it is for or what I am making.  For those of you just tuning in, I thought I'd better explain what I am doing.  I keep getting questions in the comments, so I decided to write up my idea clearly.  It seemed like it would be fun to do a "Mystery Project".  I think it is interesting to see just the pieces and try to guess what they might develop into.

I will only be posting these pictures occasionally.  I'm quite busy sewing right now and, of course, taking care of the home front and the home school.  I hope to get a picture up of one completed sewing project tomorrow!  I finished it tonight, and I think it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!

Any way, stay tuned for more mystery project pics and eventually the grand finale revelation moment.


Remember:  Jesus loves you!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him
shall not perish but have everlasting life!
John 3:16

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, 
that we should be called the children of God!
For that is what we are!  1John 3:1

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, can't wait to see the pictures! Mystery project, this is fun!!! By the way your pics of the little green sweater and sneakers, how adorable. Your work is beautiful, very perfect stitches. Bet the little guy looked just adorable. A really nice gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet