Monday, October 11, 2010

Dishcloth #3

I frogged the dishcloth that was partially
done in the last dishcloth post and
started over.  It was just too big and
my ball of yarn wasn't going to be 
enough to finish it.  I'm not going to 
put more than one ball of yarn
into a dishcloth, so...

I rethought the width.
I changed it from the pattern's 50
to 34 and away I went.


This time it came out square AND
it used less than 1 ball and it
is still plenty big enough to 
wash dishes with:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!