Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mukluks Improvised

For these booties,
I got a wild hair and
went off on a 
creative tangent.

I used the basic bootie pattern for the sole
and worked my way up from there.
When I got to the finishing top edge,
I wanted it to pull the black and white 
from the bootie together.
So I figured out how to
alternate the colors
and I LOVE it!

Probably not a very exciting move for those who have
been experimenting with color for a long time,
but I'm new to branching out
in this area, and
it's exciting to me!

Plus, I didn't just stick to a standard
pattern I had, but implemented some
of my own ideas and changes.

That's just FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!