Friday, June 25, 2010

Crocheted Sneakers by Kay Meadors

Well, I finished my 1st pair of 

Crocheted Sneakers

They turned out pretty cute, I think.  :)

Size:  0-3 months




Colors:  Denim and Cream 
(Pace - wool blend)
Hook:  E

Next, I'm going to try them in Pink 
and make them for a 3-6 month old
with a F Hook.

Stay tuned for a preview of these as well as other upcoming
Kay Meadors designs.

This is my first time of helping someone with their pattern
testing, and it is a nice challenge.  Thank you, Kay!


3 comments:

  1. These are too cute. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute.
    Decades ago only crocheted or knitted socks were used for babies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!