Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sporadic Entries

My posts will not be frequent next week as I will be focused on seeing old friends in person, which will be quite refreshing and very lovely!  But I will try to get one or two things in, if I can and God-willing.

James 4:13-15  "Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."  Why you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.  What is your life?  You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.  Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

Thank you for following along with me on this journey of life.  I appreciate my on-line friends too!


 After all, it's always good to spend time with friends,
no matter where they may be found!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week of seeing old friends. Its more then refreshment for the soul, enjoy to the fullest. Your oval doily is magnificent, your stitches are so perfect. It is a treasure and will be an heirloom for sure. Many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet