Monday, July 12, 2010

Ava's Outfit

I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality,
but I did want to show you this sweet set
I made for my niece, Ava.



I love the flower motifs designed into this set.
I also love the ruffle effect.
I haven't had much in the way
of ruffles, ribbons, or girly frills,
as you may imagine, since
I was blessed with 4 boys.

But I sure enjoy making sweet
things for other people's girls!


Pattern:  Baby Set
The Complete Guide to Thread Crochet
designs by Terry Kimbrough
Leisure Arts #3225


Hook:  Size 7

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a treasure for your sweet neice. Beautiful. Your quilt is amazing, so pretty. What wonderful work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for girls it's possible to make more 'femminine' things...
    You crochet also a lot for others, as I can understand here. This will really be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet