Monday, January 9, 2012

Tile Up / Decor Idea!


The last wall has been tiled.


Now for cleaning and grouting and cleaning and sealing and cleaning.  (You get the idea!)


AND I went to Hobby Lobby and found new drawer pulls for our cabinet and a lightswitch plate to match.  SO EXCITED!!!



My towels are burgundy.  I may have to use a little brown as well, to tie in the countertop and flooring.  (Neither of which I like, but changing them will have to wait for a new day and a new set of $$$.)

SO many cute things in black!  I plan to pick things up here and there as I spot the perfect touches.

It is so fulfilling to turn a house into a HOME!!!



3 comments:

  1. I've been through that process too... years ago....
    But we always have something to do or correct or change, but it's our home... enjoy it... even if sometimes you are tired...
    Big Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Anna. I am looking forward to it being finished! I think it will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet