Thursday, January 5, 2012

More Crafting

I will start this post with my new bag holders.  For these, I used free material from my mother.  Several months ago, she gave me ribbon.  Then, in December, she brought me a bag of fabric and lace.



I knew just what I needed to do with a couple of the pieces!





Besides these items, I also started a couple of crochet projects for...(gasp)...MYSELF!  And I got FOUR NEW CROCHET BOOKS for Christmas from my mother.  So I have picked a few out of one, Patricia Kristoffersen's 99 Little Doilies, to try.  These are great short projects.  The doilies are 5" or 6" in diameter.  SO FAST!  I have finished 1, am almost done with another, and have started a third.  Here's a preview pic: 



(You'll have to come back for the detailed photos.)


3 comments:

  1. That is a great book. I use it to make coasters and just small ones just to throw around. I also put them in birthday cards or thank you notes. I am so curious what other books you received!! I have a pattern for a rug made out of those bags..would you like a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, thanks!

    Vikki, a rug made out of plastic bags? How does it look? I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet