Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hooray for Crochet!

Well, Friends, I FINALLY had some time to crochet, last night!  I watched the CMA Festival (which I didn't think deserved the honor of being considered country music in many respects) and crocheted away on some booties.  Finished one, made a whole one, and started another one.  Quite satisfying!



I hope to post pictures later,
God willing and schedule permitting!



This morning my boys are going to 'fly solo' on their schedule while I go have a MUCH NEEDED (and much anticipated) time of refreshment with my partner in crime (um, I mean ministry) this morning.  She and her DH have just completed building their home together.  (This will make the 2nd home they've built together and they're STILL married!  Incredible!)  And I'm going to see it for the 1st time today.  I can hardly wait! 

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet