Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And so a new week begins...

...full of opportunities to love and serve others, to laugh and cry with them, to be there for them.

I hope that all my blogging buddies have a GREAT week and that they see glimpses of God's work in their lives.

Hopefully, I will have a little hooky time squished into my week by the time it's done, but it may not happen.  Our church's AWANA program starts up tomorrow night.  Tonight is Worship Team practice & a trip to Wal-mart.  Teaching and house-keeping are most of the day.  And company may be coming this weekend.

If I get done with my butterfly, I will make sure and share pictures!

May God bless and keep you and make His Face shine upon you!!!

Love,

MamaLezlie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the butterfly is looking magnificent! Thank you for such a wonderful, blessed sentiment. Needed it, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet