Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Current Fave in Bootie Patterns

I made these booties in May for Johnnie, the receptionist at my beloved chiropractor's office. She had twins, a boy and a girl.  I'm so grateful for their ministry to me in health and productive living, as are the other patients, I'm sure.  I wanted to bless Johnnie in return.




Kay Meadors' Bootie Collection, pattern #7 Moccasins.  I alter the pattern a little by making the soles the same color as the accents around the tops of the 'moccasins'.  Many colors look cute, but I do prefer navy or chocolate. Crochet thread size #10; hook size #7.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet