Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Snowflakes


Some Christmas gifts for tree decor:









I used hook size 7 and thread size 10.

I tried a couple with white thread with sparkly silver intertwined.

I liked that!


Made from patterns in Leisure Arts Leaflets #255 and #363.

If you want to look at the designs of 255, they are displayed on the cover found at the link below.



The second link does not have a picture to display.

Snowflakes Bells & Ornaments: 21 Designs to Crochet (Leisure Arts, No. 363)




3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lezlie! I love making snowflakes, but not blocking them.
    Wishing you a wonderful New Year, filled with lots of lovely crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they looked sweet, even unblocked. Maybe I will try blocking next time to see if I can give them a pointy, icy look. I'm not one to block anything if I don't have to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet