Sunday, August 29, 2010

Crazy Busy

Well, Friends, I haven't picked up a crochet hook in well over a month.  First, my Daddy passed away.  Then, homeschool started up, 2 fourth graders and 2 eighth graders.  My brain is on overload trying to organize and fit in all both sets of boys need for this year.  It is also a 'little' fried from switching back and forth constantly between the mentality of these 2 separate levels.  (Really, I've been so overwhelmed that I haven't even WANTED to crochet.)

I am hopeful that we are on our way toward settling into a workable system and that I will again be able to do something besides teaching and planning to teach and keeping the home front running somewhat (I can't really add smoothly to that yet).

I have been peaking a bit at what my other blogging friends are working on.  That's always fun!  But even this I do not have time to do much of.

Thanks for your patience in this busy season.  I will be crafting again soon, no doubt.  I do have 2 sewing projects I am wanting to get to and will share those with you some time soon.

With Warmest Regards,
MamaLezlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet