Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Booties for Bob

My husband has a booth at a local antique mall.  The booth fee is quite steep for someone just starting out, so I decided to make him some booties to sell.  If they sell, I thought it could help him out.  So I hope it works.

Here they are---

One for a girl:

 I threaded red ribbon in through the eyelet row, but I didn't get a pic of that.


And one for a boy:

I like the cute little button.

Here's hoping!!!


He already took the white ones to the booth.  The blue are ready to go.  See?



The white booties are from the Bootie Collection, White Shells, Pattern #3.
The blue booties are from the Booties by the Dozen collection, Little Loafers, Pattern #10.

If you like retro stuff, look Bob up over at retrohound.com

2 comments:

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet