Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Venture

My husband just opened a booth at a local flea market.  This weekend has been full of him researching prices and labeling items.  We took some stuff over to get started yesterday.  I washed some old glasses for my contribution.  While he's been doing most of the work on that, I've still been doing the usual shopping, cooking, grading papers, sewing, and baking of my job.

He's been wanting to do something like this for years.  I pray it is a successful venture for him.  I know it will be fun.  His dad is an antique dealer (www.woodenheartantiques.com).  So he grew up going to flea markets, auctions, etc.  He loves to 'collect' and to buy unusual things.  Now he will have an outlet, and my house won't have to hold it!  :)

If you're curious as to what types of things he likes, go to www.retrohound.com.

Who knows?  I might even put some of my work out, if I ever have time to do any extra.

1 comment:

  1. I wish your husband lots of good luck with his new venture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet