Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Blur

The last 2 years have been jam-packed full of life.  Not even really time to throw pictures up on here.  In 2014, I haven't even crocheted all that much.  But I do have pictures from 2013 that never made it to you, so I will post those in the upcoming posts.  I don't know if I will be any more successful at crocheting and/or posting in 2015.  Only time will tell.

First time I've been officially 'hired' to make booties.


If you can't quite make them out, the white accents below are bunnies.


Sweet little button flaps!

I am wondering about trying to sell some of my creations with the express purpose of using the money to support a ministry.  I am currently praying that over.  If?  and What ministry?  I always have a lot of ideas running around in my head.  Just want to make sure I'm making the best use of my time for the Gospel's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making time for me in your busy day! Please leave a comment!!! It's so fun to hear your thoughts and to get to know you. God bless you!

2022 Crochet